Thursday, November 21, 2019

1.1 Hooray!


Damaris has one thing on her mind...



Ok, maybe two... 



But she gets back to the first one pretty quick!



Or not. She runs to the bathroom and pukes, heaving violently and dramatically. 



But the show must go on!
The rain helps make this look more dramatic than necessary. 



Damaris thrives on unnecessary drama. 



Apparently so does her audience. She gets a few tips from her onlookers before her phone is ringing off the hook. She's fully booked for sing-o-grams! 




















Jeez, sims 3 singers never get a break from delivering these things! Damaris has been running around town all day giving out roses and pep-talks. 



Before she can give anymore, she suddenly realises that she's pregnant! 
Hooray! 



Hooray, Damaris. 

Hooray. 




She sinks into sleep quickly, exhausted from her long day. Hopefully the tips and money from sing-o-grams she's raked in today can tide her over while she's pregnant. 

Until next time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: I was surprised at how many sing-o-gram requests Damaris got. If her pregnancy hadn't kicked in, I'm sure the game would have spammed her with requests until 5 in the morning. 

I'm also really enjoying Twinbrook! It's been so long since I've played in this city. The sims all have really interesting back-stories and outfits. Hopefully we'll see more of them soon! 

2 comments:

  1. I've never played the Singer profession, as I don't have Showtime, but it always looks super hectic in everyone else's blogs. Good luck Damaris! Especially with a baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I'm really not a fan of the Singer career... The same 3(?) songs get on my nerves real quick, I think the only career roll I dread more is Actor because of the celebrity requirement.

    I love Twinbrook, I got way too involved in all of the premade sims' lives there, just rotating between all of them for many sim weeks! Good to see all the Twinbrookers again

    ReplyDelete